.

.

Monday, August 24, 2015

PLOW!!

August 24, 2015

Hola folks!!!

It's been another good one! Can't complain!

We have found lots of people and a new family. We taught 5 lessons to 5 wonderful people who accepted a baptismal date. It's exciting to see the work hastening!

Our mission president has emphasized this week what we call P.L.O.W.!

It stands for: 
Preach My Gospel
Love
Obedience
Work

As we focus our lives on these things, we will truly become instruments in the Lord's hands. He needs each one of us to hasten His work- to build His kingdom.

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day. Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;
 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul..."
I've felt the presence of the Spirit so many times this week. It continues to change my heart and cleanse my soul.

A challenge, for family night this week, or just on your own, watch this video:
http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/mountains-to-climb-2
Let me know if it brought tears to your eyes like it did mine!

I love you all!!
-Hermana Webb

Pic: my little Hermana Clark sent this to me!! haha my fav.


No comments:

Post a Comment