.

.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Recuerdate Quien Eres

November 24, 2104

Hello hello! 

Well, no trips to the hospital this week! I'm finally back to full health! Yay. 

This week has been full of trials and growing experiences. I've had to learn a lot about patience and letting things happen in the Lord's time. As missionaries, we're in an area for 6, 12 weeks. Then we go to a new area. So we develop a lot of love for the people we're teaching and we want things to happen now! We want people to progress and be baptized now! Because we want to be there and we're on a way shorter time frame. But I've learned that good things will happen in the Lord's time, which is the right time for these people. Once again, always learning patience (:

I also gave a talk in church this week so that was exciting! All in Spanish! :D It was scary, but I just decided to get up there and go by the Spirit. I ended up telling everyone about Dad's favorite thing to say: "Remember who you are." Recuerdate quien eres. Every day before I left to school, he said that to me. And I will never forget it. I testified that we are sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father. We have eternal potential and divine worth. And no matter how much the world and Satan want us to think that we are nothing, we can't afford to forget who we are. We are EVERYTHING to Heavenly Father. The worth of one soul is great in His eyes and we can rely on His love and grace in the darkest moments. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week.
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. 

Con amor, 
Hermana Webb



All of the Spanish crew together for Diana's baptism!

Diana's baptism
Tender mercy when I ordered a burger and
opened the bag to find two!! Haha
We make enchiladas and play futbal
on P-days! Basically hispanic!


No comments:

Post a Comment