.

.

Monday, January 12, 2015

ADIOS SUNNYSIDE!!



January 12, 2014

Well folks, my first transfer!!!

The text from Elder Gressier this morning:
"Hey Hermana Webb, se va a trasladar manana. Por favor llegue a la oficina de la mission a las 3!"
My heart stopped when I saw that text!! I was not expecting to be transferred at all! Wow. So I won't know until tomorrow where I'm going or who my new companion will be. Which means y'all won't know until next Monday! Stay tuned!

It will be so hard to leave this area!! I love the people here with all of my heart and more! There are so many amazing people and I don't want to say bye, but I trust that the Lord has a plan for me and needs me somewhere else.

Today I'm reminded of this quote by President Uchtdorf that I LOVE:
"In light of what we know about our eternal destiny, is it any wonder that whenever we face the bitter endings of life, they seem unacceptable tous? There seems to be something inside of us that resists endings.
Why is this? Because we are made of the stuff of eternity. We are eternal beings, children of the Almighty God, whose name is Endless and whopromises eternal blessings without number. Endings are not our destiny.
The more we learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ, the more we realize that endings here in mortality are not endings at all. They are merelyinterruptions—temporary pauses that one day will seem small compared to the eternal joy awaiting the faithful.
How grateful am to my Heavenly Father that in His plan there are no true endings, only everlasting beginnings."
I know that all the people I've met and taught here, all the relationships I've formed, are just the beginning of an eternal friendship (: 
Please keep me in your prayers this week!! Can't wait to report back next week on my new area and companion!!
-Hermana Webb
And just remember- Life is Cray Cray, but Jesus is the Way Way...hahaha favorite sign ever! Had to take a picture as we drove past.

Carla and Ignacio got MARRIED! Yaay! One step closer to baptism!



No comments:

Post a Comment