.

.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Better and Better

June 8, 2015

How does this just keep getting better and better? Really, I don't quite understand! Being a missionary brings the most pure joy. I was studying about charity this week and found this definition: "It is the highest, noblest, and strongest kind of love and the most joyous to the soul." That basically sums up a mission. I'm filled with charity and I've never been happier. These people truly hold my heart in their hands!
To tell you about a few of these special people,
First of all, Karolina!! Ay! This woman is literally the best! She is the most prepared person I have ever met and she soaks in every word that we teach her. We left her with a pray,read,write assignment in the Book of Mormon. She's always had the question Why do bad things happen to good people? So we told her to prayerfully read 2 Nephi 2 to find her own answer. She told us at church on Sunday that there was a part that made her feel that God was talking right to her. She said "you girls told me that signs would come as I kept learning, and they are coming! God is telling me this is the right path for me!" I'm soo grateful for the Book of Mormon. It truly contains the answer to the questions of the soul. And at the end of church, it felt so natural to turn and ask her: so when do you want to get baptized? She told us "I already thought about it, and I want it to be after I get home from my business trip." So we decided on July 3rd. We are so excited for Karolina! Wow! She is truly converted after only 2 weeks.
The other is Alberto!! We had to push the baptism back a bit to work out a few things, but he is still growing so much and so determined to take this step!!
Another exciting thing this week was when we got a new car! We were the only ones in the mission driving a van and that thing is so hard to park/drive/everything. Sooo.. we called our vehicle coordinator, and he told us to come to the office. We got there and he looks at us and says "Gray or silver?" Me and Hermana Clark just look at each other like giddy children and say gray! So he takes us out to this brand-spankin new car with 16 miles on it and hands us the keys! It drives sooo nice. 

And last of all, congrats to my big sis on her engagement!!!!! Skyler is one lucky guy! I'm so excited for them!
-Hermana Webb

Rain, rain go away! Don't come back until Summer's gone awayyy!

Pullin out some big old weeds!


Kimberly!! The coolest RM from Uruguay! She has been the biggest blessing!
(This is the way they say something was super awesome in Uruguay!)

This is Karolina!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment