.

.

Monday, March 30, 2015

#GraciasaqueElvive

March 30, 2015

If you are reading this, Stop.

Go to HeLives.mormon.org. Watch the 2-minute video.

I feel the Spirit stronger and stronger every time I watch it. So go watch it again. And again. And then share it with your family. And your best friend. And your grandma.
Tell everyone that you know that Christ lives.

And because He lives,
If you reach, if you call out, if you cry out, He is here.
He rose on the third day, He lives today, FIND HIM.

I had the privilege to speak on Sunday about Easter, and the blessings of the Resurrection of the Savior Jesus Christ in my life. As I really pondered that, I thought Because He Lives...what?
And then I started to realize that Because He Lives, everything is possible. That this life is not the end. I will see my grandpa, my friend Brady, and that all that is unfair in this life will be made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. That Because He Lives, His living church is on the Earth once again. With prophets and apostles to lead and guide us. With saving ordinances like baptism to open the gates of the celestial kingdom. And with temples dotting the Earth to seal families together for time and all eternity.

So that's all I can think about, all I want to tell  people about. Is the most joyful news that this world has ever received, from the mouth of an angel. "He is not here. HE IS RISEN."
If you don't already know that for yourself, find out. Find Him. Through prayer, through living the way He lives, through reading His teachings in the scriptures.
This Easter season, take the time to really know for yourself. And when you do, Share.

I love you all. And more than anything in this world, I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.

FELIZ DIA DE PASCUA!!!
Hermana Webb







No comments:

Post a Comment